- Corporate name
- Chukoh Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Head office
- ATT New Tower 10F, 2-11-7, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
- Fukuoka Head Office
- Otemon Pine Building, 5F, 1-1-12, Otemon, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0074, Japan
- March 29, 1963
- End of fiscal year
- Gross sales
- Sales : 15,800 million yen
Ordinary income : 1,400 million yen ※2019 consolidated base
542 *Total in the company group
- Representative Director Naoyuki Shono
- Shigeki Yoshida
- Operating Officers
Division General Manager, Corporate Division No. 1
Division General Manager, Corporate Division No. 2
Division General Manager, Sales Division No. 1 (Domestic Sales)
Division General Manager, Matsuura Production Division
Division General Manager, Development Division
General Manager, Procurement Center
Division General Manager, Utsunomiya Production Division
- Business Locations
- Sales: Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
Production: Matsuura City, Nagasaki Prefecture and Kanuma City, Tochigi Prefecture
Resident office: Thailand(Bangkok)
- Consolidated Subsidiaries
- Chukoh Belt Corporation, Ltd.
Chukoh Membrane Corporation
Chukoh Chemical (shanghai) Trading, Ltd.
Chukoh Chemical Fluorine Plastic Product Changshu Co., Ltd.
Chukoh Chemical (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Affiliated Companies
- Kyoritsuka Kogyo
Corporate Philosophy / Chukoh’s Core Competence
Creating the future
Our mission, through the production of high performance plastic, is to create the future by utilizing the propriety technology that we have developed and nurtured. By making the most of our highest global standard Organization Specific human and material resources, we, by putting them to optimal use, are to dedicate not only to ourselves but also to our nation and humankind. In order to do so, we must always ask ourselves what benefits our customers and create added value for their satisfaction.
Chukoh’s Core Competence
Chukoh’s Core Competence
- Our company and employee attitude
- Determination for our achieved 50 years and next 100 years.
Solid financial standing.
Ability for making quick and accurate judgments in important business situations.
Personality, working stance, and employee training.
Ethical executive decisions. A social responsibility.
- A myriad of solutions
- Various processing facilities.
World’s distinguished technology.
Clean manufacturing environment.
Ideal choice of raw materials.
- A quality control system
- Establish a steady quality standard (The Chukoh Standard).
Introduction of manufacturing history traceability.
- Crisis Management System
- The risk diversification proposal for production bases.
BCP(business continuity plan) Development for production, sales, and information management.
- Established Chukoh Fibers Company, Ltd.
Entered into a technical cooperation with U.S.-based Dodge Fibers Corporation, and changed the company name to Dodge Fibers Company of Japan.
- Constructed Matsuura plant in Nagasaki prefecture. Started production of fluoroplastic products.
- Changed the company name to Chukoh Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Completed the first project of the permanent architectural membrane material “Skytop”.
Adopted TQC process.
- Engaged in research and development of bio-degradable plastic products.
- Completed second factory of Matsuura plant for exclusive production of fabric products (fluoroplastic coated glass cloth).
- Acquired ISO 9002:1994.
- Completed Utsunomiya plant in Kanuma City, Tochigi Prefecture for the purpose of producing fluoroplastic tubing and injection molding products.
- Started the Eco-merchandise Section, for handling development and sales of bio-degradable plastic products on a full scale as an environment business.
- Acquired ISO 9001:2000 certification
- Began Silicon coating operations (Established specialty coating division, started coating of automobile side-curtain airbag products.)
- Completed a new factory with the expansion of silicon coating operations
- Acquired ISO 14001:2004 Established Chukoh Membrane Corporation as the sales company of fluoroplastic-coated membranes.
- Established Chukoh Belt Corporation, Ltd. as the sales company of fluoroplastic belts.
- Established a new factory for exclusive production of adhesive tapes.
- Established Chukoh Chemical (shanghai) Trading, Ltd. as the local subsidiary in Shanghai, by developing the current Shanghai representative office.
Established North Kanto Sales Office.
Established Chukoh Chemical Fluorine Plastic Product Changshu Co., Ltd. as the manufacture subsidiary in China.
Established a representative office in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Established Chukoh Support Co.,Ltd.
- Established Shengyi Chukoh Technology Corporation Limited.
- Established Chukoh Chemical (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Received 2015 Regional Vitalization Company Award (Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications Award)
- Completed the F1 Matsuura Factory