- Purpose of Utilization, Acquisition and Utilization of Personal Information
The Company acquires and utilizes personal information by lawful and fair means within the scope necessary for the purpose set forth in each item below. If the need to utilize personal information for other than those purposes arises, the Company will do so after having obtained the principal’s consent in advance:
- For providing information concerning products, services or various events, etc. by mail, phone, e-mail and the like
- For responding to the inquiries on products, services and the like
- For conducting transactions necessary for the business
- For recruitment activity
- Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company and its affiliates will not provide or nor disclose personal information to any third parties except for the following cases:
- Cases in which the Company has obtained in advance the consent of a person with respect to disclosure of personal information
- Cases in which provision or disclosure is based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the Company provides or discloses personal information to the contractors within the scope necessary for implementing the purpose of utilization
- Cases in which the Company jointly uses it
- Cases in which the Company provides personal information associated with the assumption of business through a company split, transfer of business or the like
Chukoh Chemical Industries, Ltd. and its affiliates such as Chukoh Belt Corporation jointly use, within the scope of the purpose of utilization, the company name (trade name), address, department, title, name, phone number, e-mail address or contents of inquires/consultations and so forth.
The personal data management representative is Chukoh Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Management of Personal Information
- The Company endeavors to maintain personal information accurate and up to date, and safely manage it.
- In order to execute this Basic Policy, the Company establishes the Personal Information Handling Regulations and based upon the Regulations, properly manages personal information so as to prevent the leakage, loss or damage, etc.
- If the Company outsources the handling of personal information to a third party, it will give instructions and execute supervision over such contractor so that the contractor will take legally necessary and appropriate security control measures.
- Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Utilization and Erasing
If the principal desires to disclose, to correct, to discontinue the utilization or to erase personal information, the Company will appropriately respond thereto in accordance with related laws and regulations. Please contact the following phone number or e-mail address.
- Point of Contact for an Inquiry on Personal Information, etc.
Corporate Planning Department, Chukoh Chemical Industries, Ltd.