- Purpose of Utilization, Acquisition and Utilization of Personal Information
The Company acquires and utilizes personal information by lawful and fair means within the scope necessary for the purpose set forth in each item below. If the need to utilize personal information for other than those purposes arises, the Company will do so after having obtained the principal’s consent in advance:
- For providing information concerning products, services or various events, etc. by mail, phone, e-mail and the like
- For responding to the inquiries on products, services and the like
- For conducting transactions necessary for the business
- For recruitment activity
- Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company and its affiliates will not provide or nor disclose personal information to any third parties except for the following cases:
- Cases in which the Company has obtained in advance the consent of a person with respect to disclosure of personal information
- Cases in which provision or disclosure is based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the Company provides or discloses personal information to the contractors within the scope necessary for implementing the purpose of utilization
- Cases in which the Company jointly uses it
- Cases in which the Company provides personal information associated with the assumption of business through a company split, transfer of business or the like
Chukoh Chemical Industries, Ltd. and its affiliates such as Chukoh Belt Corporation jointly use, within the scope of the purpose of utilization, the company name (trade name), address, department, title, name, phone number, e-mail address or contents of inquires/consultations and so forth.
The personal data management representative is Chukoh Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Management of Personal Information
- The Company endeavors to maintain personal information accurate and up to date, and safely manage it.
- In order to execute this Basic Policy, the Company establishes the Personal Information Handling Regulations and based upon the Regulations, properly manages personal information so as to prevent the leakage, loss or damage, etc.
- If the Company outsources the handling of personal information to a third party, it will give instructions and execute supervision over such contractor so that the contractor will take legally necessary and appropriate security control measures.
- Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Utilization and Erasing
If the principal desires to disclose, to correct, to discontinue the utilization or to erase personal information, the Company will appropriately respond thereto in accordance with related laws and regulations. Please contact the following phone number or e-mail address.
- Handling of Cookies
Cookies (hereinafter referred to as “cookies”) are functions that store information about your visits to websites and other sites on your computer, tablet PC, or cell phone in the device you are using.
By using cookies, it is possible to obtain information such as the number of times your device has visited a website and the pages you have visited.
Our website automatically collects information such as Internet domain names, IP addresses, and the environment in which this website is viewed.
Please refer to “8. Disabling Cookies” below for details on disabling cookies.
- Acquisition and Purpose of Use of Cookie Information
- Acquisition of cookie information
Cookies” are used for some of the services on the Company’s website for the purpose of providing better services, such as statistical processing of access information, and are not intended to be used for any other purpose.
Cookies do not violate the privacy of users or their usage environment.
Cookies do not store personally identifiable information in any case.
- Access logs
Our website records information about visitors in the form of access logs, but the access logs themselves do not contain any personally identifiable information.
We collect information on our website for statistical analysis of usage and to improve the usability of the website.
The information collected is anonymous and does not correlate access information with the visitor’s personal information.
The results of the analysis are used for the purpose of improving the quality of this site and creating better content.
Please note that we will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of Google Analytics or Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on.
- Use of Cookie Information
This information is used solely to analyze overall trends, improve our website, and send you useful product information via e-mail or other means.
- Acquisition of cookie information
- Site Security and Protection of Personal Information at Linked Websites
When you register your personal information on our website, we use data encryption technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) as a security measure on the network.
This is a common technology used as a security measure for communications on websites, and prevents interception by encrypting the entire transmission of input data when it is sent over the Internet.
In addition, the Company’s website may contain links to websites of other companies in the Company and its group. We are not responsible for the protection of personal information or the content of websites outside of our company and our group companies.
- Disabling Cookies
Customers may disable the cookie function by changing their browser settings.
If you disable cookies, you can still use our website, but you may not be able to use many of its features. Please refer to the following URLs for information on how to change cookie settings for each of the major browsers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Changes to this Policy
This policy is subject to change without prior notice to you.
The most current version of this policy will supersede all previous versions.
- Point of Contact for an Inquiry on Personal Information, etc.
Corporate Planning Department, Chukoh Chemical Industries, Ltd.