A type mesh belt
- Aramid cloth
- RoHS Directive
Manufactured by impregnating and calcining fluoroplastic into the Para-Aramid mesh cloth and molding it into a belt shape.
• Used in the process of manufacturing and transporting foods
• Used in the process of manufacturing and transporting rubber and resin products
• Cut sheets
Operating temperature limit
-100℃ to +260℃
• The mesh structure shows excellent aeration property especially for vapor.
• Has an outstanding water vapor resistance and has excellent resistance to fatigue from bending.
• The surface of the belt has excellent heat resistance, and anti-adhesion qualities.
• Meets the 20th notification of the Food hygiene law by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
Typical dimensions and properties
|Product code||General thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Maximum length (m)||Weight (g/m2)||Tensile strength (N/cm)||Volume resistivity (Ω-cm)||Surface resistivity (Ω)|
|Natural / Mesh||BAF-410-30||1.100||2100||100||415||1100||1200||—||—|
*Please consult us for details on belt specifications.
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.