- Rubber base material
Manufactured by bonding G type fabric (the flouroplastic impregnated glass fabric) and the rubber substrate together, and molding it into a belt shape. It unites the properties of fluoroplastic and rubber’s strength and bendability.
• Used in the process of manufacturing and transporting foods
• Used in the process of manufacturing and transporting rubber and resin products
• Cut sheets
Operating temperature limit
-20℃ to +180℃
*It changes depending on the gum substrate.
• The most exellent dimensional stability amoung all our rubber composite type products.
• The surface of these belts have excellent anti-adhesion qualities, release property, and chemical resistance.
• Meets the 20th notification of the Food hygiene law by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
• The composition of color tones and materials can be selected from the wide range of rubber substrates.
• Antistatic processing is also available.
Typical dimensions and properties
|Product code||Thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Maximum length (m)||Weight (g/m2)|
|Thickness widest||Surface material (G type fabric)|
*Please consult us for details on belt specifications.
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.
*CHUKOH CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, LTD basically ships endless belts. Discuss separately if you want to carry out the endless belt processing on site.