G type mesh belt
- Glass cloth
- RoHS Directive
Manufactured by impregnating fluoroplastic into the meshed glass cloth and molding it into a belt shape.
→ For belt joining methods and belt options, see the home page of CHUKOH BELT CORPORATION, LTD.
• Used in the process of manufacturing and transporting foods
• Used in the process of manufacturing and transporting rubber and resin products
• Cut sheets
Operating temperature limit
-100℃ to +260℃
• The surface of the belt has excellent heat resistance, anti-adhesion qualities, release property, and chemical resistivity.
• Excellent dimensional stability.
• Meets the 20th notification of the Food hygiene law by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
• The belts can be used in microwaves, far-infrared ray, or under UV environments.
Typical dimensions and properties
|Product code||General thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Maximum length (m)||Weight (g/m2)||Tensile strength (N/cm)||Volume resistivity (Ω-cm)||Surface resistivity (Ω)|
|Natural / Mesh||BGF-410-18||0.550||1800||100||485||520||740||—||—|
*Please consult us for details on belt specifications.
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.