PTFE special processing products / Others
Swing pad ™
- PTFE special processing products / Others
- Processed products/Others
It is a bearing pad for civil engineering and construction with fabric, fluororesin sheet, etc. as the basic material. It has an excellent self-lubrication and low friction coefficient as a low-speed and high-load bearing pad.
• Industrial use: Plant related/Pipelines/Storage tanks/Boilers/Flood gates/Others
• Construction use: Beam support/Curtain walls/Transit corridor expansion/Gate slides/Others
• Public works: Highway bridge support/Railway bridge support/Others
• Others: Vehicles (Central plate slider and lateral plate slider of the truck)/Bearings material for extruded construction/Vessel movable carriage/Others
• Low coefficient of friction: A very low coefficient of friction can be obtained under low speed and high-load conditions.
• Smooth sliding characteristics: There is no phenomenon such as self-welding and stick-slip, the deformation such as expansion or shrinkage at the time of heavy load is smoothly absorbed.
• Complete self-lubrication: It is a complete oil-free sliding material which does not require maintenance such as lubrication.
• Simple design: Good workability, and since the thin plate is placed on the sliding surface, it is available in simple and compact design.
• Excellent weather resistance: It is hardly affected by the weather or climate even if exposed outdoors. Also, there is no rusting or corrosion, and the friction coefficient remains stable in the wide range of temperature.
|Sliding type||Schematic diagram representing the structure||Sliding part / Counter part of the Sliding part||Maximum designed surface pressure (RT)|
|GL type||Sliding sheet in which a glass cloth laminate is used||GL sheet 1t|
Counter part : SUS board
|GL sheet 1t |
Counter part : GL sheet 1t
|MF type||Sliding sheet in which a special cement is combined with PTFE||MF sheet 2.4t, 3t |
Counter part : SUS board
* In the actual design stage, the maximum load must be specified to be less than this interface design pressure limit for safety factor considerations.
Please contact us for more information on safety factor I design.
|Item||Method of measurement ASTM||Unit||GL type||MF type|
|Compressive strength||D-695||0.2% Offset||Mpa||45.1||12.7|
|Thermal conductivity||Cenco Fitch||W/m･k||0.46||0.33|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||D-696||10-5||1.83||6.4|
|Water absorption rate||D-570||%||<0.02||<0.01|
* Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.