- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Glass cloth based material
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a fluoroplastic impregnated glass fabric as the base material and applied a silicone adhesive on one side. It is the product that is improved heat resistance significantly than that of AGF-100.
• Heat seal machine
• Vacuum packaging machine separator
• Insulating tape
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +250℃
• It has high heat resistance and can be used up to 250°C.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as release property, sliding property, chemical resistivity, and water-repellent property.
• Excellent heat resistance, electric insulation and dimensional stability.
|Total thickness |
|Width (mm)||Maximum width|
|0.13||13, 19, 25, 38, 50, 100||560||10|
|0.15||13, 19, 25, 38, 50|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
180° peel test
|Maximum operating temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.