- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Glass cloth based material
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with minute unevenness on the surface of AGF-100 FR.
By adding those unevenness, sliding property, release property and wear resistance improved significantly.
• Using release properties for bags made up of zipper, principal rafter, and stand pouch
• Using release properties for press plates such as cotton and non-woven fabric
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• The anti-adhesion properties and release property of the tape surface are improved twice as well as the wear resistance is improved thrice than that of conventional products.
• It has product life three times more than that of AGF-100 FR.
• Excellent electric insulation, water-repellent property, weather resistance and chemical resistivity.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
|0.24||25, 38, 50||10|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness (mm)||Adhesion 180° peel test (N/25mm)||Tensile strength (N/25mm)||PE *1) (N/cm)||Maximum service temperature (℃)|
|AGF-100FR (Conventional goods)||0.18||11||540||0.14|
Measure the peel force while peeling off the PE film heated on the base material
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.