- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Glass cloth based material
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape specially developed for covering the heater on the heat-sealing machine.
Since the adhesive is not applied on the center of the tape, it can help the heater not to get the adhesive materal directly, and it hences the dirt and adhesive residue on the tape. It turn out to make the service life of the tape longer.
• Easy to release from heat-sealing mold
• Easy to release from press plates such as cotton and non-woven fabric
• Electric insulation covering at high temperature
• Using temporary fixing tape for joining cables
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• Since the adhesive is not applied on the center part of the tape, the glue would not melt for high temperature.
• Since attached serface is small, easy to remove it from the object and great for use of temporary jointing.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as release property, sliding property, chemical resistivity, and water-repellent property.
• Excellent electric insulation and dimensional stability.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
|0.13||38 Uncoated part 20 (mm)|
50 Uncoated part 20 (mm)
|Product code||General thickness (mm)||Adhesive strength 180° peeling (N/25mm)||Tensile strength (N/25mm)||Maximum operating temperature(℃)|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.
*Adhesion is a measure of adhesive force on the side with adhesive material.
*The maximum temperature of substrate is 260℃.
*Nominal thickness is the total thickness of the part with adhesive material.