- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Glass cloth based material
- RoHS Directive
This tape consists of silicone adhesive applied to a base material made of fluoroplastic (PTFE)-impregnated glass cloth.Although the cloth texture is the same as that of AGF-100 FR, this product has improved clean release characteristics significantly improved over AGF-100 FR.
• Clean release in heat sealers.
• Clean release in bag making fusion cutters.
• Pressing plate release for cotton,unwoven fabrics,and other materials.
• Other applications where higher clean release characteristics is required.
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +250℃
• The surface of this tape has 7 times releasing ability compared to AGF-100FR.
• It has excellent non-stick,chemical resistance, dimensional stability,weather resistance and electric insulation.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Length (m)|
|0.13||19, 25, 50||560||10|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
180° peel test
|Maximum service temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.
*PE peel strength is measured when peeling a heat-formed polyethylene (PE) film on the tape surface. The smaller the value, the better the releasability.