- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- UL Standard
- RoHS Directive
It has a higher tensile strength than ASF-115 (MX) by applying high strength and low elongation fluoroplastic film as the base material.
→The “FR” suffix
• Roll masking for extrusion lamination
• Electric harnesses
• Insulating tape
• Lining for the friction surface
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +250℃
• Highest heat resistance in the ASF series.
• The elongation is lower than those of ASF-110 FR and ASF 115 (MX).
• Green in color.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as releace property, and sliding property.
• Excellent electric insulation and weather resistance.
• Meets UL510 standard.
|0.10||34, 38, 50||80||33|
*Maximum width is 75 mm.
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Color||Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum operating temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.