- Adhesive Tapes
- Silicone resin base material
- RoHS Directive
This tape consists of silicone adhesive applied to a base material made of silicone-coated glass cloth. It offers excellent gripping performance and heat resistance, and can be used under high-temperature conditions.
• Roll masking during adhesive or glue treatments.
• Add traction power to feeder rollers for films and unwoven fabrics, etc.
Maximum operating temperature
• Tape with high grip characteristics.
• Silicone resin of the surface prevents the tape from sticking together.
• It has excellent heat resistance, chemical resistance, and insulation.
• With a release liner to make pasting easier.
• It meets Ministerial Notification No.370 of FSA.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Length (m)|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
N/25 mm (lbs/in)
|Adhesion/180° peel test|
N/25 mm (oz/in)
|Maximum operating temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.