A type belt / K type belt
- Aramid cloth
- RoHS Directive
Manufactured by impregnating and calcining fluoroplastic into the Para-Aramid cloth and molding it into a belt shape.
Since it has excellent water vapor resistance, it is used in various steaming processes.
• Steamed food production, molding production (paste products, steamed seasoned fish paste, gyoza, snacks)
• Drying processes for fabrics and non-woven fabrics
Operating temperature limit
-100℃ to +200℃
• Has an outstanding water vapor resistance and has excellent resistance to fatigue from bending.
• The surface of the belt has excellent anti-adhesion qualities, release property, chemical resistance, and heat resistance.
• Meets the 20th notification of the Food hygiene law by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
Typical dimensions and properties
|Product code||General thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Maximum length (m)||Weight (g/m2)||Tensile strength (N/cm)||Volume resistivity (Ω-cm)||Surface resistivity (Ω)|
|Natural / Plain weave||BAF-500-6||0.110||900||100||170||610||480||1015||1014|
*Please consult us for details on belt specifications.
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.