G type antistatic belt
- Glass cloth
- RoHS Directive
This belt inhibit the generation of static electricity by adding the anti static filling material.
• Medical apparatus, substrate manufacturing process
• Styrofoam manufacturing process
Operating temperature limit
-100℃ to +260℃
• It is suitable for any process that is effected by the influence of static electricity.
• Available in two colors, black (BGB) and grey (BGC).
• The surface of the belt has excellent antistatic property, heat resistance, and anti-adhesion qualities.
• Meets the 20th notification of the Food hygiene law by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
• The belts can be used in microwaves, far-infrared ray, or under UV environments.
Typical dimensions and properties
|Product code||General thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Maximum length (m)||Weight (g/m2)||Tensile strength (N/cm)||Volume resistivity (Ω-cm)||Surface resistivity (Ω)|
|Antistatic (B/C type) / Plain weave||BGB-500-6||0.130||1000||100||255||300||250||1015||1014|
*Please consult us for details on belt specifications.
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.