G type seamless belt
- Glass cloth
- RoHS Directive
Manufactured by molding the fluoroplastic impregnated glass cloth (fabric) into a belt shape.
It is suitable for conveyance processes that require heat resistance and anti adhesion.
• Heat sealing, shrink wrapping
• Car interiors production process
• Rubber products manufacturing process
• Food products manufacturing process
• Medical apparatus, substrate manufacturing process
Operating temperature limit
-100℃ to +260℃
• G type belts have no joints at all and are flat.
• The surface of the belt has excellent anti-adhesion qualities, release property, chemical resistance, and smoothness.
• Excellent dimensional stability.
• Meets the 20th notification of the Food hygiene law by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
• The belts can be used in microwaves, far-infrared ray, or under UV environments.
• Antistatic version is also available.
Typical dimensions and properties
|Product code||General thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Surface length|
|Weight (g/m2)||Tensile strength (N/cm)||Volume resistivity (Ω-cm)||Surface resistivity (Ω)|
|Natural / Plain weave||BGF-409-10||0.250||1500||2450|
|Antistatic (B type) / Plain weave||BGB-409-10||0.250||2450|
|Antistatic (C type) / Plain weave||BGC-409-10||0.250||2450|
*Please consult us for details on belt specifications.
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.