Seal tape (JIS compliant products)
- Life-related products
- RoHS Directive
This is an unsintered PTFE tape that is used for sealing of various kinds of piping screws. As it is soft and self-adhesive, sealing work can be easily done. As it does not deteriorate in quality for a long period of time, removing work is also easy.
• Water pipe, oil hydraulic equipment pipe, chemical device pipe
• Insulation coating material
Operating temperature limit
-100℃ to +260℃
The Chuko Flow (R) sealing tape is certificated as Japanese
Industrial Standards JIS product. (JIS K 6885 2 types)
• Since the tape is soft and self bonding, the sealing operation of the piping screw is easily performed.
• Since the tape does not deteriorate over long periods, the work of removing pipes is also easily operated.
• The tape has chemical resistance and hence can withstand most chemicals, solvents and gases. (Except the molten alkali metal.)
• Excellent flame resistance and electric insulation.
• Very thin type with 0.04mm thickness is also available. Please contact us directly.
|General thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
|General thickness (mm)||Tensile strength (MPa)||Stretch (%)||Apparent density (g/cm3)|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.
|Strong acid||Alkali||Organic solvent|