PTFE special processing products / Others
- PTFE special processing products / Others
- Cleansing jig
- RoHS Directive
This is a bubbling unit that is made by molding fluororesin porous material. The air generated from micron-order fine pores ensures effective stirring of chemicals and cleansing.
• Cleaning of wafer in the semiconductor manufacturing process
• Absorption reaction process of carbon dioxide/chlorine gas
• Stirring chemicals
Maximum operating temperature
Downloading the chemical resistance table
• Excellent chemical resistance
• No concern of contamination due to the elution.
• Stirring of chemicals and cleaning can be effectively performed by generating the fine bubbles.
• Made to order. Please contact us for details.
|Maximum thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Maximum length(mm)|
|Bubble diameter (µm)||Bubbling rate (%)||Tensile strength (MPa)||Stretch (%)||Hardness (HDD)||Surface roughness (Rmax)|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.