- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Glass cloth based material
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a carbon fluoroplastic impregnated glass fabric as the base material and applied a silicone adhesive on one side.
It is the the antistatic type product of AGF-500 and suitable for use in the process that prohibits the influence of static electricity.
→Tapes with no release paper
• Lining for the friction surface of Chute with Hoppers
• Non-woven fabric manufacturing
• Dry rolls of paper manufacturing
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• Excellent antistatic property.
• The cutting and trimming can be easily done.
• We perform cutting and slitting on request.
• Available maximum width up to 1000mm.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as release property, sliding property, chemical resistivity, and water-repellent property.
• Excellent electric insulation and dimensional stability.
|Product code||Total thickness (mm)||Width(mm)||Length (m)|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum service temperature|
|AGB-500-3||0.13||400||11||108 or less||200|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.