- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a carbon impregnated fluoroplastic film as the basic material and applied a silicone adhesive on one side. It is the antistatic product of ASF-110 FR and suitable for use in the process that prohibits the influence of static electricity.
• Easy release from the molds of heat-sealed machine, fusing machine, and vacuum packaging machine
• Masking in the environment where static electricity is prohibited
• Foster slipping in transportation
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• Excellent antistatic property.
• Due to excellent elongation and following properties, it is possible to do the masking on complicated shapes.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as heat resisting property, sliding property, chemical resistivity, and water-repellent property.
• Excellent dimensional stability and weather resistance.
|Total thickness (mm)||Standard width (mm)||Maximum width(mm)||Length (m)|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum operating temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.