PTFE Heat shrinkable tube
- RoHS Directive
By inserting the base material into a tube and heat shrinking it, the surface of the base material can be given the properties of PTFE.
• Copying machine roll covers
• Coverings for communication cables and power cables
• Coverings for connectors, terminals and so on
Operating temperature limit
Temperature after shrinking : -40℃ to +260℃
* High-temperature shrinking using a dedicated industrial tool such as a hot air gun or electric furnace is required.
* Depending on specifications, it is also possible to process the heat-shrunk products.
* The color may change depending on the opposing material. When performing heat shrinking, confirm the heat resistance temperature of the opposing material before use.
Important information about shrinking methods
Unevenness in shrinkage can occur when the material is heated with a heat gun.
Even heating with an electric furnace is recommended.
Typical properties of PTFE Heat shrinkable tube TKF-100 Series
* After shrinkage inner diameter is not a guaranteed value, as the value is measured at 350℃ after heating in an electric furnace.
* Please consult us separately for the products with wall thickness / cut length other than those described in the table above.
* The wall thickness is measured after shrinkage.