C-Porous™ PTFE porous products
PTFE porous film combined product
- C-Porous™ PTFE porous products
- RoHS Directive
C-Porous™ PTFE porous film combined product (ePTFE) is made by combining a PTFE porous film with non-woven fabric, mesh, etc.
It has both air permeability and water-proof performance higher than the porous film SEF-010 series. Also, seal treatment, punching and welding processing can be done for this product.
It can be combined with black non-woven mesh for a design or identification purpose.
● Excellent air permeability.
● Micropores provide both waterproof and water repellent performance while maintaining air permeability and moisture permeability.
● Oil-repellent type is also available.
● We can also offer products with seal treatment, in a punched format, a sheet format or other appropriate formats
|Product code||Total thickness(mm)||Width(mm)||Length(m)||Backing material|
|SEF-501N||0.05||300||10~||PET non-woven cloth|
*We also offer some sizes other than those described above. Please consult us separately.
|Product code||Air permeability(sec)||Waterproofness(kPa)||Characteristics|
*Values shown above are not standard values but measured values.
*Air permeability is measured by a JIS P8117 compliant Gurley air permeability tester.