C-Porous™ PTFE porous products
- C-Porous™ PTFE porous products
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a fluoroplastic porous film (ePTFE) as the base material. As this tape uses a porous film with many pores as the base material, it has heat insulation property, water-proof property, and water repellency as well as the properties of fluoroplastic. As this tape is soft and flexible, it can be applied on a complex shape.
● Heat insulation materials in a clean room.
● Heat insulation / protection materials for chemical piping.
● For parts requiring cushioning (cushion materials).
● Dust-proof materials.
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +250℃
● Heat insulation property (retaining heat).
● Excellent chemical resistivity.
● Flexibility to cover complex shapes.
● Cushion performance as a cushion material.
● Water repellency.
● Comply with Food Sanitation Act Amendment (enforced from June 1, 2020) in Japan as food apparatus, containers and packaging.
Heat insulation performance
● Thermography of heat insulation effects by this product
|Total thickness (mm)||Total thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Length (m)|
*Tapes can be slit to widths not shown above up to the maximum width.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum service temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.