- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- UL Standard
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a fluoroplastic (PTFE) film as the basic material and applied a silicone adhesive on one side.
The color is milky white, clean impression for general.There are also PE core products and peel-and-stick types.
→Click here for the products without pressure sensitive adhesive
→What is the “FR”
• Covering the pressure bonding part of Heat-sealing machine
• Lining the friction surface of Chute with Hoppers
• Insulating tape
• Insulation spacers
• Insulation cover for cable assemble area
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• Due to this tape’s pliability and elasticity, it easily forms to the shape of the target object and location of use.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as release property, sliding property, chemical resistivity, and water-repellent property.
• Excellent electric insulation and weather resistance.
• Meets UL510 standard.
• Comply with Food Sanitation Act Amendment (enforced from June 1, 2020) in Japan as food apparatus, containers and packaging.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
|0.08||10, 13, 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300||10|
*Maximum width is 420 mm.
*Individual roll can be up to 33 m long.
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum operating temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.