- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- UL Standard
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape processed with one side fluoroplastic (PTFE) film and applied a silicone adhesive. Light gray in color as the surface treatment method is different from the ASF-110.
• Using releasing property for heat seal machine, fusing machine, and vacuum packaging machine
• Enables masking, sliding promotion under high temperature and chemical atmosphere
• Electric insulation covering at high temperature
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• Low shrinkage at high temperature and excellent surface smoothness.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as release property, chemical resistivity, and water-repellent property.
• Excellent electric insulation and dimensional stability.
• Meets UL510 standard.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width(mm)||Maximum width (㎜)||Length (m)|
|0.08||13, 19, 25, 30, 38,50||350||10|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Maximum service temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.