- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- RoHS Directive
By adding hand-cut treatment to ASF-121 FR, an adhesive tape with a fluoroplastic film, this tape can be cut without using a cutter. Due to the PE core, this product can be also used in a clean room where using of a cutter is not suitable.
• Applications that require efficiency in cutting of adhesive tapes.
• Applications that require reduction of risks of inclusion of cutter pieces and other foreign matters.
• Use in a clean room where metal (cutter) elusion needs to be avoided.
• Use in a work site where using of a cutter needs to be avoided.
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• The hand-cut treatment allows cutting without using a cutter.
• Excellent heat resistance, clean release, sliding property, non-stick property, chemical resistivity, electric insulation, surface smoothness, and water-repellent property.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
|0.13||13, 19, 25||10|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
180° peel test
|Maximum service temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.