PTFE processing Films
Skived tape MSF-100
- PTFE processing Films
- UL Standard
- RoHS Directive
This product is made by skiving and processing PTFE into a thin film. There are a wide variety of width and thickness. It is used for releasing at ACF pressure bonding, electric insulation, and sliding applications in OA equipment.
• Release during ACF pressure bonding
• Electrical insulation of electric wires
• For OA equipment sliding
Operating temperature limit
-100℃ to +260℃
• Excellent non-adhesive property, heat resistance, lowest friction, electrical insulation, chemical resistance, water repellency and weatherability.
• It passed the UL 94 standard (File No. E 496281).
【VTM-0】Thickness 0.05 mm to 0.19 mm /【V-0】Thickness 0.2 to 1.0 mm
• Products with width of 1000mm can also be manufactured. Please feel free to contact us for inquiries.
• Single side etching products can also be manufactured.（Product code：MSF-100 one side （E））
|Thickness (mm)||Standard width(mm)||Tolerance of width(mm)||Length(m)|
|Dimension||Tolerance||300 or more Less than 360||360 or more 600 or less||1000 *1|
*1）We can also manufacture products with the widths other than above(～1000) Click here for more thick products *Please consult us separately for dimensions and stock condition.
|Test items||0.05(t)||0.1(t)||0.5(t)||1.0(t)||Test method|
|Tensile strength (MPa)||59.1||58.8||51.6||48.2||JIS K 7137-2|
|Breakdown Voltage (kV)||8.1||12.4||31.0||38.9||JIS C 2110|
|Maximum operating temperature (℃)||260||—|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.