- Adhesive Tapes
- Polyimide base material
- UL Standard
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a polyimide film as the base material and applied a silicone adhesive on one side.
It is suitable for the applications which require heat resistance and electric insulation.
→The “FR” suffix
• Electric insulation covering
• Reflow process for mounting parts
• Masking for heat resistance
Maximum operating temperature
• The weak-adhesive types and released paper types are also available.
• Brown in color.
• The surface of the tape has excellent wear resistance and surface smoothness.
• Excellent electric insulation.
• Meets UL510 standard.
|0.06||13, 19, 25||450||10|
*Long parts with separators can also be manufactured.
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum operating temperature (℃)|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.