- Adhesive Tapes
- Polyimide base material
- RoHS Directive
This tape consists of silicone adhesive with excellent heat resistance applied to both sides of a base material made of polyimide film.
As the one side has a light adhesion, this tape is optimum for holding items temporarily under high-temperature conditions.
→ Product video
• Temporary holding during reflow and other high-temperature processes
• Slip prevention under high-temperature conditions
Operating temperature limit
• This product is a double-sided tape with less adhesive transfer due to its light adhesion on the one side.
• It has excellent heat resistance, electric insulation, chemical resistance, and weatherability.
• It works perfectly on a tentative fixing under high temperature.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
*Tapes can be slit to widths not shown above up to the maximum width.
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Strong adhesive side|
|Light adhesive side|
|Maximum service temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.