- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- RoHS Directive
Using a fluororesin film containing carbon as a base material, it is coated on one side with a silicone adhesive.
This makes it suitable as an anti-static product in processes averse to the effects of static electricity.
• Masking in environments adverse to the effects of static electricity, such as film conveyance rolls
• Aids in the sliding of goods being conveyed
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• It exhibits excellent antistatic properties.
• The surface of the tape has excellent nonadherent properties, heat resistance, slipperiness, chemical resistance and water repellency.
• This is an adhesive tape with a low friction coefficient.
|Total thickness (mm)||Total thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Length (m)|
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum service temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.