- Adhesive Tapes
- RoHS Directive
This product is coated with an acrylic adhesive on the base material of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene with conductive carbon. It has excellent antistatic properties while maintaining the lowest friction and wear resistance of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene.
• Process of conveying products
• Promotes sliding and improves wear resistance
Maximum operating temperature
• The cutting and trimming can be easily done.
• We perform cutting and slitting on request.
• The surface of the tape has excellent Antistatic as well as Wear resistance, Impact resistance, and self-lubrication.
• It has sliding characteristics second only to fluoroplastic with the low coefficient of friction.
|Total thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Length (m)|
*Tapes can be slit to widths not shown above up to the maximum width.
|Product code||Total thickness|
180° peel test
|Maximum operating temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.