- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Glass cloth based material
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a fluoroplastic(made with TeflonTM PTFE) impregnated glass fabric as the base material and applied a silicone adhesive on one side. This tape is less prone to peeling under high-temperature conditions, and especially delivers excellent adhesion.
• Clean release in heat sealers, and vacuum packagers.
• Heat sealing under high-temperature conditions.
• Clean release on complex-shaped surface of heat sealing.
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +250℃
• Less prone to peeling under high-temperature conditions.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as release property, sliding property, chemical resistivity, and water-repellent property.
• Excellent heat resistance, electric insulation and dimensional stability.
|Total thickness (mm)||Total thickness (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Length (m)|
|0.13||25, 30, 38, 50, 60||450||10|
*Tapes can be slit to widths not shown above up to the maximum width.
|Product code||Total thickness|
180° peel test
|Maximum service temperature|
|AGF-100FR (Conventional goods)||0.13||9||360||6||200|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.