- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- RoHS Directive
It has a higher tensile strength than ASF-110 FR by applying high strength and low elongation fluoroplastic film as the substrate.
• Roll masking for extrusion lamination
• Electric harnesses
• Insulating tape
• Lining for the friction surface
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• Light gray in color.
• Maintaining high strength and low elongation even at high temperature than that of ASF-110 FR.
• Excellent surface abrasion property than that of ASF-118A FR.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as release property, surface smoothness and water-repellent property.
• Excellent electric insulation and chemical resistivity.
*Please consult us separately for the dimensions other than above.
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum operating temperature|
*Values shown in this table represent measurements and do not constitute guaranteed values.