- Adhesive Tapes
- Fluororesin/Film based material
- UL Standard
- RoHS Directive
Adhesive tape with a ultra-thin strengthening fluoroplastic film as the basic material and applied a silicone adhesive one side.
→The “FR” suffix
• Band for coaxial cable
• Insulation covering for a place without much space
• Insulating tape
• Sliding application where unevenness is not desired
Operating temperature limit
-60℃ to +200℃
• Total thickness is 0.04mm.
• No curling when applied, soft and smooth tape.
• Light green in color.
• Easily identified based on the color.
• The surface of the tape has excellent anti-adhesion qualities as well as releace property, and sliding property.
• Excellent electric insulation and chemical resistivity.
• Meets UL510 standard.
• Also available in black color.
|0.04||5, 10, 20||40||5|
|Product code||Total thickness|
|Adhesion 180° peel test|
|Maximum operating temperature|